Nowadays breastfeeding is the most important activity in our daily life. Since you were born we are connected with a thin milky wire. It dosen't matter that it has been a hard day, we always have a moment in privacy, a moment only for you and me.
Bright eyes is the perfect band for breastfeeding, a paceful quiet music. I love Conor Oberst voice, it's simple, clean and warm.
When I bought the Bright eyes album Noise floor on 2006, I was starting to work as a teacher. My first job was as an english teacher in a town called Pallejà. Fortunatelly I only worked there for a day, because it took me more than three hours to arrive from Tarragona.
But one of my favourite songs is not in this album, is a love song called First day of my life. Everybody says that to have children is the most important thing that you can do, and it's true. The word love have a new and bigger meaning. You make me better person and I don't mind leave behind the person that used to be. This lyrics reflects some of my feelings around you: Yours is the first face that I saw, I think I was blind before I met you
Mum
Great choice for the first day!!!
ReplyDeleteA proud grandaddy!
ReplyDelete